Mildura City Council seeks sports administrator
Council’s Leisure & Cultural Branch is seeking an enthusiastic person to fill the position of Operations Team Leader – Mildura South Regional Sporting Precinct – R1989.
The officer will be responsible for:
- Working with the Precinct Manager on the day-to-day operational and administrative tasks required at MSRSP including bookings, liaising with user groups, OHS and staff rostering.
- Planning and coordinating the delivery of Services at MSRSP, enabling the provision of accurate information, assistance and advice to customers.
- Reporting to the Manager on operational issues, advice as required and focusing strongly on improvement opportunities.
- Assisting and supporting the Manager in direction, policy, service levels and quality standards with regard to all aspects of the Precinct’s operations.
Qualifications and Experience
Ideally the successful applicant will have the following:
- A minimum of a Certificate IV in Sports administration or equivalent, or extensive experience in coordinating stadium sports and competition operations.
- Experience in a leadership role and staffing processes including preparation of employee rosters, approval of time sheets, employee recruitment, induction, performance, development and training.
- Experience and demonstrated flexibility working both autonomously and within a team.
- Current Driver’s Licence.
- Experience in coordinating staff rosters and budgets.
- Experience in delivering customer focused training.
- Hold the following certifications/clearances:
- Provide First Aid
- First Aid Management of Anaphylaxis
- Working with Children Check
- Current Police Check or willingness to obtain
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE